Ransomware and virus protection from Panda Security ensures that all corporate devices are protected against damaging malicious attacks. Panda’s cloud based console enables management and reporting on all endpoints wherever they are, whatever the time.
What is it?
- A managed service that protects your business and data from unknown and new strains of malware, ransomware and cyber attacks
- A tool to detect threats to your network, attacks on your systems, and information leaks from malware and employees.
- A tool to detect and eliminate vulnerabilities in your systems and applications, and to prevent the use of unwanted programs.
- Protection for vulnerable operating systems and applications.
- A continuous source of information relating to your network, available with the additional Advanced Reporting tool option.
- In short, Panda's Ransomware Protection and Advanced Threat Protection is a robust protection service that enables you to maintain full control over your computer network.
Why should your company use it?
- It’s easy to install and manage, and requires no new infrastructure as all the heavy lifting takes place in the cloud.
- It’s secure and immediately effective protection against known and unknown threats thanks to real-time connectivity with Panda's Cloud and their malware lab -Panda Labs.
- It’s easy to use. The web console has all the information you need to secure and manage your PCs, servers, laptops and exchange servers in a few clicks.
- It enhances productivity. Being able to set up and manage group and personal firewalls, and easily set rules for departments or distributed offices. You’re able to restrict and manage what your employees can access via the web whether based in the office or working from home.
- It’s affordable, being available either as an annual license or on a monthly subscription basis, i.e. no long term contracts.
- It’s easy to add and remove PCs, servers and laptops as required with no worry about long subscription periods.